WelcoMe To ->Bei!zZ<- WonDerLand Cute Pixel Graphics from Freeglitters.com
Myspace Comments

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 1 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2552

Why your parents want you don't come back home to late.

In my family don't serious about time to go outside the home. If I want to go outside I will tell to my father everytime. And he will fix time don't come back hoem over 6 p.m.
It like that,I think my parents look I was young and I'm only daughter in family. They rather worry anything that happen with me. My father will be serious then I go outside the home. He will cell phone to me everytime.

Nowaday I will have extra class after school. So it is cause I come back to late. Estimate not more than 9 p.m. Tis only reason at my father agree when I come back late. In the same way, If I don't have class then I come back late, he will ask and punish. I understand at he does that because he doesn't have to his daudhter gets an accident. My parents worry I will be dceived by stanger. They are adult and more experience. So I should obey and follow that he said.

In the second place is my parents look me don't reach one's legal age, can't save oneself is't the same as the man. If some thing is very wicked happen with me. I may can't protme family look gorls are same as boys. If we teach him or her to do a good things. This point can give freedom to childen. And they can know think know perform and can manage to live when they not stay at home. It is harvest experience give to life also.

This is tha all reason at I think my parents want I don't come back home to late.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

P@lmi3ZZ-PIYATHIDA กล่าวว่า...

ดีจ้า บี

ปาล์มแวะมาเยี่ยม blog แล้วนะจ๊ะ งานครบทุกอย่างจ้า blog น่ารักดีจ้ะ

บะบาย

ปาล์ม Amoxy